IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By SparkleLime
My daddy and I are long distance. But also wanting tv rules. Can anyone share what there rules are for tv? I [REMOVED].

Tank you
:nodyes:
By CosmianAndNovella
Welcome to the board!

First off, when staying your Regression age, state it like "my Regression age is 4 years old". It is important to make the distinction between ageplayers and actual children.

We can only suggest setting rules to tackle specific needs. A rule without a reason to exist doesn't make sense to have. Do you have issues with binging TV/entertainment? Is TV in the way of having healthy interactions with other people, or hindering your development in any way? What we're saying is, if TV isn't a major issue in your life, then it isn't worth making it seem like it is.

Assuming you do need somebody's help to break bad TV habits, we can suggest very basic things. Think of it this way:

"What TV is appropriate for biological 4 year-olds to be watching? What is it okay to be watching unsupervised? What is it okay to be watching while being supervised? What is definitely not okay to watch? Is anything rated TV-G okay to watch? Are there personal biases against certain shows to be mindful about?"

A show that's rated for children doesn't make it appropriate for all children. Our Mommy doesn't let us watch SpongeBob, but we don't have a rule for it. It's mostly a "just don't watch it" type a deal, and we happily comply.

Most biological children don't need so many rules anyway. We suggest to just focus on bonding with your significant other. Adding rules unnecessarily can lead to guilt and disappointment when being broken.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]