IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi im new on here but recently my daddy told me that he just feels small and that he wants to be baby. That being the daddy all the time makes him stressed out.

I dont want him to stress out but i dont think i can give him what he wants. the thought of me being a caregiver makes me really uncomfortable and i dont want to do it. I feel very bad for feeling like this and i dont know what to do
Hello!

There are multiple factors here.

Do you engage in regular activities outside CG/L? Such as having conversations about your relationship, other interests, casually sharing meals, etc.
How long has he expressed his desire to be an Adult Baby?
How long have you two been partnered for?

Not knowing that, we can only give generic advice.

If he legitimately feels like a Caregiver, and if he is legitimately burned out, then you should read Identifying, Managing, and Reducing Caregiver Burnout.

However, there may be an unpleasant scenario occurring here. A Caregiver displaying interest in being a Little is a potential marker of a person who's just a Little that wishes to play the role of a "mommy" or a "daddy" at times. Please read Pretending to be a Caregiver (or being a "switch"); playing house and playing pretend as a little.

In any case, his personal identification should play no factor in your own — him being a Little doesn't mean that you are his Caregiver, and viceversa. Not you should feel in the position of caring after him as a Caregiver. Of course, you being a Little doesn't mean you can't show care.

We hope that you two can figure out what works for your relationship and for one another!

:bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Without knowing all the factors I can't realy give any advice other than what has already been said. But i can tell you the i am a little and my husband is a middle, neither of identify as a caregiver but we step onto that role as neesed for the other. So depending on the situation it can work.
I hope you two can figure out something that works for you.
@CosmianAndNovella, @Vedia, yeah we do we have a ton of common interests. hes pretty new to cgl. im the first little hes met and introduced him to it. weve been dating for a good few months and he just expressed it today. i asked him if it was burn out and he said no that he just felt small.

i dont wanna invalidate his feelings or make him feel that he has to be daddy all the time. I expressed that we could be little together and ill try my best to care for him but like now hes just keep telling me nevermind and that hes happy being daddy. I feel really bad
Perhaps, and just maybe, he wasn't being serious about his feelings, or his in-the-moment feelings were misplaced. Maybe he's just stressed out and couldn't properly communicate his stress, and he was grasping at reasons as to why he was feeing under pressure and finding quick and easy ways to mitigate his distress. In which case, you should talk to him about what's on his mind, what's worrying him, and extend care and compassion towards him. Maybe he just needs to know that you'll be there for him as a partner.

Though perhaps, and just maybe perhaps (reading heavily into your relationship) you two established initially the roles of CG/L, but there may be a chance that he doesn't have the personality type of a Caregiver. There's also the chance that he's feeling guilty about commitments made, when perhaps now he's having thoughts and feelings that he didn't recognize he had prior to being your Daddy. And he's backing out now because he's afraid he would hurt your feelings or make you feel unhappy.

We apologize if we're wildly inaccurate here, we don't know all the intricacies of your relationship. All we can suggest is to try and talk to him about his feelings, your feelings, but in a casual way to provide him a safe environment to do so.

We hope the very, very best for you two!

:bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]