IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've been a switch as long as I've been in the BeDeeSeM community. My own daddy and I have been engaged for the past five years, and recently we decided to open up our relationship. I'm dating a friend of ours whom I've had feelings for for a very long, long time. He's felt the same way, we also have been friends for about five years, too.
I generally switch (top/dom/etc) women, not men. I'm also pansexual, so I don't have just ONE preference for who I date or sleep with of course.
I've never really been dominant with men, but I actually have been with him, and I enjoy it. However, here lately...things are getting to be more on a nuturing side of things and I'm beginning to feel like maybe I want to be his mommy? Is this possible? Is it doable? I really don't know. I just have these feelings of wanting to take care of him...and treat him like the little he wants to be...and let him call me mommy...etc etc...
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]