IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello everyone !!!>. <How are you doing? I hope all is well
I state that this is my first real post, after the presentation ^^ "but I have a doubt: after thinking about it for a while, I'm absolutely sure I want to take my first paci, I think it could help me a lot and I'm informing about it, but the problem is that my mouth is quite small, and I tend to have the bite slightly open (which is why I had brought the braces, until a few years ago)
They shouldn't be a problem, right?
Thanks in advance!!! :heart: :heart:
Ale wrote: 3 years ago ... the problem is that my mouth is quite small, and I tend to have the bite slightly open (which is why I had brought the braces, until a few years ago)
They shouldn't be a problem, right?
There are a couple different sizes of adult pacifiers you may want to end up trying out. They aren’t all necessarily one size fits all. So, if one isn’t very comfortable then you might try another size or style.

PacifiersRUs actually has a really great selection that includes latex, silicone, and different teat shapes and sizes. The pacifiers there are very nice, and the quality is definitely worth the higher price tag. Here are some of their teat options:

That I’m aware of most other retailers sell very cheap, mass-produced Chinese knockoff pacifiers. Those only appear to come in silicone and can be had anywhere from $.20 USD to the highly marked up $10.00+ USD, often with stickers or glued on plastic gems. They tend to have a seam in the middle of the teat that can cause tongue irritation. So, be aware that these are probably majority of what you’re seeing but don’t at all reflect the quality that’s available.

Try some out and go from there. I’m sure something will be just right for you. :hugs:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]