IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I’m looking for some easy ways that I can kinda treat my partner like a baby without going to extremes. Things I can do that will maybe make them feel this way but nothing overboard or too obvious. Lowkey and natural, not like I’m doing something out of my norm or obvious I’m trying to make them feel a way.
LittleBrattyOne wrote: 2 years ago A few things to consider
sippy cups or bottles
plastic plates and cutlery
cut up or purée their food
A bib
Baby toys
Romper suits
Baby tv
Stuff toys
A blankie
Sorry i thought I was clear I mean things I can do to baby them not things I can buy them 🙄 please read next time
Find out their favorite character and print out a coloring page for them!
Read their favorite kid book to them.
Do a baking day with them.
Play pretend with them, princess or prince, knight or lady, the possibilities are endless.
Watch a movie with them, Disney movie or a Barbie movie is a good idea.
Take them out to a park to play.
And find out what they like in little space, so they use it.
Get some cards and play go fish, crazy 8's, match them ( red to red, black to black).
Tickle them!
Readyteddy92 wrote: 2 years ago
LittleBrattyOne wrote: 2 years ago A few things to consider
sippy cups or bottles
plastic plates and cutlery
cut up or purée their food
A bib
Baby toys
Romper suits
Baby tv
Stuff toys
A blankie
Sorry i thought I was clear I mean things I can do to baby them not things I can buy them 🙄 please read next time
These are ideas for things you can do

wrapping someone in a blanket and holding them is a great way to baby them.
Watching baby TV together
Cut up their food
Use of items like plastic cutlery etc
For a lot of littles items that are only used during little space make the transition easier
Readyteddy92 wrote: 2 years ago I’m looking for some easy ways that I can kinda treat my partner like a baby without going to extremes. Things I can do that will maybe make them feel this way but nothing overboard or too obvious. Lowkey and natural, not like I’m doing something out of my norm or obvious I’m trying to make them feel a way.
I think a lot of what you’re looking for is to change their perspective to see smaller things you’re doing and appreciate them or to do small things naturally but feel more parental about it. That can be difficult to do but I’d say you can by first changing some of your language to outright say things like “let me take care of that” / “I’m taking care of that” / “I’ll take care of it”. Here are some other ideas:

You can scout out the latest theatrical animated films and surprise-buy one on a streaming service to do a makeshift home date. Plan out making popcorn and present it with saying something like “I thought I’d take care of our entertainment for the night and also make our snacks!” Fresh baked cookies (and a glass of milk) could go really well too even thought that’s not typically thought of as movie food.

Make meals for your partner or help out by putting yourself into the mix — “I want to take care of something for you while you cook the rest. What do you need?”

Make cutesy shaped pasta or those dinosaur chicken nuggets. Dr Praegar’s makes broccoli bites in cute shapes that taste a lot like potato bites that you could use. You can have a full cutesy meal this way of silly shaped foods. You can say you thought you’d all have a “silly” dinner.

When serving, give your partner the shorter, salad fork to use and you use the longer, dinner fork. You don’t need to mention it.

Get a cute looking throw blanket (or one in your partner’s favorite color) and say it’s the couch blanket for when you watch shows together. Share it but take the blanket off of yourself enough to establish that you’re not using it. After awhile, but another, less cutesy throw blanket for yourself and announce that the other one is your partner’s since they use it often and the newer one will be yours. Done, they have their own baby blanket for the couch you can discreetly tuck around them when they say they’re cold.

Turn on cartoons when you’re busy, regardless if you’re watching the tv, as to allow your partner to casually go watch them without intentionally looking for the cartoons themself.

Learn how to knit or crochet. Make them a scarf, hat, coin pouch, sweater, blanket, toy, or whatever else. It looks like you’re just learning a new hobby for yourself even though it’s specifically to provide to them.

Ask for a list of their all time favorite meals. Say you want to learn how to cook more things and need some yummy ideas. Look up these recipes. Try to learn how to cook these meals just like in the restaurants. Surprise them with a delicious, homemade dinner.

Offer to run them a bath when they’re stressed out from something like work. You don’t need to be in the bathroom too or wash them, just getting the bath ready is good. Eventually, you can just do it without offering. You might also eventually be able to make it a bubble bath or drop in a ducky — “just to be silly!”

Buy them (and yourself) a multivitamin. Give them their bottle of the multi and say you thought of them and want them to be healthy so went ahead and took care of finding them a good vitamin.

Carry a packet of Clorox wipes in your bag with you. If you go out to eat then wipe down the table and seats without announcing that you’re going to do it. “I’d like to take care of this stuff for us,” you can say while wiping everything down. If you go to their place then you can wipe down their table or counters for them “I just want to help keep your place tidy for you!”

If eating out or take out then offer your partner a bite of whatever you have that’s tastiest by already having it on the spoon or fork and holding it up while you ask if they like to try yours. If they say yes then move the spoon or fork to their mouth to “spoon feed” them a bite, don’t wait for them to come to the utensil or put their own utensil in your dish. One bite is enough, you don’t need to feed them an entire meal.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]