IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I like having a job and paying my bills so then is it that I’m not a little? I dream of getting married and having kids to be a Dad to. I mostly feel like a oversize kid all the time but I love my job and I feel proud to be paying my bills. I don’t feel scared about being a adult. I don’t feel sad about it. But everybody says I’m just a big kid and I feel that way. I still asleep with my bear from when I was a kid because the dark spooks me and I watch cartoons and I still have a chocolate milk for breakfast. When I cook food it feels fun like I’m exploring all these flavors. When I clean house it’s like I’m being a tidying helper toddling about. I feel like a kid for sure but am I not really a little because I’m happy to be grown up?
By Deleted User 66031
For me, it's all separate. I'm not in Little Space often. It's more when I'm emotionally drained or dealing with a lot of stress. Doesn't mean you're not little! Do what makes you happy and stay safe.
hunterbabe33 wrote: 2 years ago For me, it's all separate. I'm not in Little Space often. It's more when I'm emotionally drained or dealing with a lot of stress. Doesn't mean you're not little! Do what makes you happy and stay safe.
I don’t go in little space this is who I am every day all day. I reckon if you only feel like a kid when your stressed out maybe that’s not being little but it’s just stress manifesting? Because your saying that’s not who you are but just how you react to stress. No prob but I reckon it might not be the same? I know when I’m stressed out I’m surely not being my normal self!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]