IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've been a little for about a year now, maybe a little longer. I know my Cg/SO doesn't mean for me to feel bad, but I don't know how else I'm supposed to feel, because I can't control my regression. The more I try to, the more stressed I get. And he knows this, but at the same time, he talks to my regressed side as if it's the same as my big side. And he'll discuss things like money and jobs and people "screwing" us because he's mad. I love being there for him whether I'm big or little, but when I'm little it just makes me feel bad and scares me when he gets angry. So I don't know what to do. I guess I just need some advice.
LilPrincipessa wrote: 2 years ago…because I can't control my regression.
Hi! :hi:

Can you please give a little bit more detail? What does this statement mean more precisely? Just trying to understand the situation as best as possible so we can help.

In the meantime, this situation previously posted sounds similar to yours and may help if you want to read through it while you wait for us to answer you. Caregiver burnout is also a potential factor to consider since he’s making statements about being drained directly in relation to your regression and his caregiving.

Thanks!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]