IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Marbear96
I told my husband that I wanted to do little space. He was fine with me trying it. Well I regressed the first time a few weeks ago. He wasn’t home. He told me hes fine if I do itZ but doesn’t feel comfortable doing it with me. And cannot at all. He compared it to a darn hobby!? Like wtf!?

Well fast forward to Saturday night. I regressed for first time when he was home. I passed out with my paci in my mouth. Next morning he asked me about it. And looked disgusted. I’m like first off you have no right to ask me anything about little space. Since you don’t want a part of it. But yes I was using a paci. He’s like you are right I don’t want anything to do with it.

I don’t know how to feel. I don’t know what to do. I still am going to regress. But I need a CG. I need that person. And he refuses to be it. Or even try. Because he doesn’t “see” me that way.
By Motherly
You do not need a Caregiver to be or feel Little.

You’re honestly not missing out on anything substantial in littlespace experiences by not having a Caregiver.

Being a Little is a personality type, not a skit. You do not need anyone else to be a Little or find fulfillment in your regressive expressions. It’d be abusive to treat Caregivers as facilitators of regression that you can just use whenever you want an ego-boost. You’re either a Little because it’s just who you are by personality or…you’re not. It isn’t an experience to have though.

Further, if you are intentionally expressing this trait more or roleplaying it out then that part of it could be considered a hobby. A Little doesn’t need to act more exaggerated to feel comfortable being naturally more childish, but it could be fun to do so as an activity itself. I can also understand the desire to have someone also participate in the live action roleplay as a means to encourage it or further a narrative you want to carry out at that time. Though, as with any activity, we should be reasonable if a partner doesn’t want to become involved in it.

Roleplaying or “acting out” little feelings and desires isn’t what makes a Little a Little, and it isn’t necessary to do so. Many Littles don’t roleplay, whether online or in person, and discover they’re a Little by reviewing some of their quirks, comments by others, and interests they are aware are designed for those who are younger.

A CGL partnership is a romantic relationship. If your partner does not express their romantic love through parental-esque caregiving then you need to respect that and cherish the expressions of love they do offer. If the only way you feel loved is when you’re actively being treated as a child then maybe you’re just incompatible with your partner. I suspect that’s not the case since your relationship was well established (marriage) prior to this personal revelation.

Ultimately, if you don’t want a relationship with your partner then end the relationship and move on. There’s no reason to string someone on while you look for excuses to leave. If you want it to end then just end it. You’re allowed to change your mind about a relationship.
By TinyComet
Thank you for posting this!

I feel like a lot of social sites nearly guilt littles into feeling incomplete, or failed if they lack a CG. And it creates an opportunity for both the little and the CG to come away with sore feelings from many, many issues.
sounds like you need a new husband. also try littlespace without a caregiver and you'll likely find that you don't need one. thing about littlespace is that you can tweak it anyway you like: if you don't have a actual caregiver,be your own caregiver,set yourself up and then once in littlespace simply pretend that a caregiver did it. this whole thing is imperfect by nature so fudging a few things here and there for the sake of making it work is perfectly acceptable (and in this case,vital since not everyone has access to a caregiver. i know i don't). littlespace is a state of mind so if you can think/feel it than you're still good.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]