IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My mommy/babygirl broke up with me after years of being together and it's really gonna stay that way this time she's fr idk how to deal with this but really I'm scared that I'ma always be alone now cause I can't just come out and do the things we did with her like with just anyone I'm scared I'm never gonna get to be me again with anyone else please help
I found myself in a similar situation a few years ago. My daddy broke up with me, and I was so devastated. It was my first CG/L relationship and I thought the same thing you do, that I will never meet anyone again who I can engage in a CG/L dynamic with. It felt like such a huge part of me and I didn't know how to take care of myself without the support of someone else in that way. Lucky for us there are plenty of places online (such as DateCGL) where you can meet people who are interested in the same lifestyle. As for myself, I was able to organically meet somebody in real life and once we developed a connection and before it got too serious, I explained to him the kind of relationship dynamic that I need and educated him on DD/LG. He was accepting and open, and now I'm in a very healthy and loving situation. Sometimes, certain people are in our lives to help us learn. Think of all the lessons you have learned and the things about yourself you have discovered while in your relationship. I promise it will be okay, and you are not half of a couple, you are a whole person. You are who you are, and you are you. You don't need anybody else to continue to be yourself. :remind:
I'm also going through this right now. In fact, this is the reason I joined this forum so I could figure out how to deal with this. I've always been a daddy, but just recently I discovered what that actually means, and I'm petrified that I'm going to lose this freedom to be myself with whomever I end up dating next. I'm sorry you are dealing with this, because its scary and it sucks. But knowing that others are going through this, or have gone through this, definitely helps me know I will get through this. Hopefully, this will help you as well. I have to keep telling myself that time heals all wounds, and this is a good time to work on myself.

Just know you aren't alone, and there are people that understand you and want the best for you. I have to believe that myself... And I have faith that I will date again, and it will be a person that understands, and cares, about me and my needs.
DanielB2143 wrote: 2 years ago My mommy/babygirl broke up with me after years of being together and it's really gonna stay that way this time she's fr idk how to deal with this but really I'm scared that I'ma always be alone now cause I can't just come out and do the things we did with her like with just anyone I'm scared I'm never gonna get to be me again with anyone else please help
Hello. In order to get distracted from parting, you need to find some interesting activity that will pull you in with your head. During the period of parting, in order to distract from thoughts, I began to take care of my body and went to the gym according to training programs. Firstly, I put myself in order, and secondly, it really helped to distract myself. Also, communication with friends will definitely not be superfluous at this stage of life.
Impres wrote: 1 year ago
DanielB2143 wrote: 2 years ago My mommy/babygirl broke up with me after years of being together and it's really gonna stay that way this time she's fr idk how to deal with this but really I'm scared that I'ma always be alone now cause I can't just come out and do the things we did with her like with just anyone I'm scared I'm never gonna get to be me again with anyone else please help
Hello. In order to get distracted from parting, you need to find some interesting activity that will pull you in with your head. During the period of parting, in order to distract from thoughts, I began to take care of my body and went to the gym according to training programs https://bestbodyworkout.com/how-to-get- ... ach-lines/. Firstly, I put myself in order, and secondly, it really helped to distract myself. Also, communication with friends will definitely not be superfluous at this stage of life.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]