IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How did you all know you were a little? I know I am definitely a caregiver but I don't know about the little part. I'm a little lost and confused. I do know that I like playing sometimes as little but I don't think I fully age regress. What does this mean?
What does being a little mean to you?
Hmmmmm. i find that im just attracted to toys and activities. Childish thoughts cross my mind on a regular basis. I tend to react to situations differently then most adults around me. Even when i try an conceal my personality traits, they bleed through. i gets emotional easy but snap out of it very quickly or get distracted by something else. Even preschool cartoons entertain me.

But all in all everyone is different. Here is a link to another part of this forum.
"What is a Littlespace?"
app.php/page/littlespace

This may help you identify or even find things you like.

"How do you know if youre a little?"
app.php/page/discovery

keep in mind you could be mis identifying and could be older. Like liddle(i may have mixed the terms, but idea stands).

"What is my little age?"
app.php/littleage

I hopes this helps :splode: Good luck

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]