IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 69497
Does anyone have any advice for CGs and littles on how to make a virtual relationship work? I would see difficulties without having a physical presence.
By Deleted User 70063
Also would be interested to see what everyone has to say about this.
Some things that come to mind off the bat would be:
- Set up good times to communicate with each other - both regressed and also to discuss things in a non-regressed state so you can give and receive feedback about how things are going and not ruin the mood by discussing things at the wrong times.
- Ensure proper boundaries and rules are established beforehand.
- Anything you can add to be more interactive will be a positive, so phone and video converstations and activities that you can engage with online are a huge plus. Lots of games and apps you can use to help get into the space with another person. Also would include music and movies etc.

What I would have trouble with is more comfort and care type things that almost require that physical connection. I would think its hard to replace those things and am curious how people work through that.
By Deleted User 69497
A little more detail may help.

I was talking with someone and there seemed to be a high compatibility, so we were testing the water. She did forewarn that she could be a bit of a brat, which I understand. But every time I told her to do something (G-rated tasks) it was always met with resistance, or just not doing it. In a physical environment, I would know how to handle it, but online, I don't see any options besides putting her in timeout (i.e. ignoring her until the task is done). But that's not who I am and I don't think very effective. I am wondering if anyone else has had experience in this area and advice on what rewards or punishments that could be implemented in a virtual relationship.
I'd like to put my two cents in here. Long distance relationship punishments can get tricky, but the key that you're looking for is cooperation from your Little to want to follow to tasks. Since you are being met with resistance the first step I recommend you do is to sit down and discuss with them -why- you are assigning the tasks in the first place. Are the tasks health-related and for their well-being? If so, stress that you want them to demonstrate some level of obedience and submission by completing these tasks, but it's also for their own benefit too. :)

Next, aim to make the task enticing for your brat to -want- to complete. For example: find out if your Little likes stickers. If so, think about having them make a sticker chart together. Optionally there is the Obedience app. (which is free in the app store) which is a BeDeeSeM habit tracker for couples, which is an excellent tool for long distance couples because you'll be able to see their progress AND you can give them rewards as well. These incentives might include: a special video message from you, or streaming a movie together in a Watch2gether room, etc. but something that they desire to do with you. Try to get them motivated to complete your tasks.

If all of those steps have been taken and they still are resistant to submitting and obeying your command then you might want to have a more serious discussion about if they -want- to have a Dominant in their life. Good luck and sending you positive thoughts! :) :bye:
My daddy and I have now lived together for several years. But we started as virtual/long distance. We frequently did dates online. We would play video games together and watch movies together online. For rules, he made a cutely decorated list for me and I followed them! This system did depend on my honesty, but by time the rules were introduced I did feel respect for my daddy and was compelled to be honest. He would check in on me for certain rules, like brushing my teeth and doing my work.
How/where do you meet someone online that is lle minded? I have started a couple of chats with people online. But what they wanted to discuss was very much mot related to this dynamic and was so far out of my comfort zone, i m about to give up on my exploration
By Deleted User 69497
It takes time. You can also look at datecgl.com and find more littles and caregivers there. There's no group chat, but you can chat one on one with several to find one you have compatible personality with
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]