Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
:craze: Breakdown your username and explain why you'd choice it. I have seen some good ones and just I am wondering about them! And if there were more spaces for letters what would you use? (there was only 20 letters/spaces to create your username for littlespaceonline.com)

:splode: I will go first!

My username is shypricessmermaidgin. (20)(so, I used all the spaces for mine)

shy is for shy, cuz im very shy when getting to know new people
pricess is for princess, cuz I wanna be treated like a princess and a nod to Disney princesses
mermaid is for mermaid, cuz i love mermaids and swimming
Gin is for Gin, close to my real nickname, and a type of my nickname

If I had more characters I would have added in luvpurples. :pheart: :pheart: :pheart: :pheart:
By alkahest
Mine (alkahest) is the term given to the universal solvent that alchemists sought back in medieval ages. And while the term solvent refers to something different, I use the name because that's what I do a lot.. solve problems and issues for others.
By Deleted User 70063
Moriens is an alias I've adopted since the mid-90s - came from a video game I played as a child on PC, Ultima VIII: Pagan. Moriens was the name of the 1st Necromancer and I just thought it was neat. That was the first game I played where I had to read a lot of text, a lot different than the more arcade-style games I had played, so I attribute that to branching out more into RPGs and learning in general, because I had to look up a lot of words in that game lol.

I think the name also derives from Latin to mean dying, withering, and decaying. Sort of morbid, but I always liked that sort of thing. On the brighter side, it also reminds me that we should strive to do the best we can with the time that we have and enjoy the beautiful things life has to offer.

Awesome topic, love to see what all your names mean as well!
By karu
Karu is (etymologically) similiar to my real name. I've started using it as the name on my Pokemon save files and I wanted a name here that wasn't on any of my other accounts.
By LittleEss
LittleEss is quite boring.
Little - because I’m a little.
Ess - a play with my former initials that I used on a blog I had a while back.
So basically, little me!
alkahest wrote:Mine (alkahest) is the term given to the universal solvent that alchemists sought back in medieval ages. And while the term solvent refers to something different, I use the name because that's what I do a lot.. solve problems and issues for others.
That's so cools. And you do solve problems. :splode:
Moriens wrote:Moriens is an alias I've adopted since the mid-90s - came from a video game I played as a child on PC, Ultima VIII: Pagan. Moriens was the name of the 1st Necromancer and I just thought it was neat. That was the first game I played where I had to read a lot of text, a lot different than the more arcade-style games I had played, so I attribute that to branching out more into RPGs and learning in general, because I had to look up a lot of words in that game lol.

I think the name also derives from Latin to mean dying, withering, and decaying. Sort of morbid, but I always liked that sort of thing. On the brighter side, it also reminds me that we should strive to do the best we can with the time that we have and enjoy the beautiful things life has to offer.

Awesome topic, love to see what all your names mean as well!
I learned something new today! Thank you! And I agree life is short, so we should be the best we cans, and enjoy beautiful things this world has. :hugs:
karu wrote:Karu is (etymologically) similiar to my real name. I've started using it as the name on my Pokemon save files and I wanted a name here that wasn't on any of my other accounts.

Thats neat Karu! And I had to goggled a new word... :share:
LittleEss wrote:LittleEss is quite boring.
Little - because I’m a little.
Ess - a play with my former initials that I used on a blog I had a while back.
So basically, little me!
Not boring at all! You put some thoughts into it. Thats what matters!!! :dance:
"Stormy" is because I am a weather forecaster, and so I love the weather. Beyond that, however, I just love the power, majesty, and tranquility that storms bring. I love to play in the rain if i can.

"Owlet" is for two reasons. The first is that I love owls, and I often see my littleself as an owlet. The second is that my favorite stuffie is a small owl whose name is Twilight. :splode:
By winnibee
I tried to make my username a bit of a play on words! The "winni" part is Winnie which is my nickname (yes like Pooh lol). The "bee" part just sounded cuter than "be". It's supposed to be a play on words of "wanna be" or "wannabe". I just thought it sounded kinda cool. It's really interesting reading all the username breakdowns!!

-winnibee ::3:
By Elvie
I use Elvie because my username on a lot of other sites is two words with the initials "LV" and I kind of got used to that, and also I just think Elvie would be kind of a cute name in general. I've gotten kind of attached to it even though I don't use it IRL.
I got my username from a character from a game I play, Riddle Rosehearts from Twisted Wonderland. Twisted Wonderland is my current hyperfixation (it's a Japanese mobile game made by Disney and the Black Butler artist wrote the story and made the characters, there is an official English version on the US app store if you're interested but the official tls suck so I stick to the fan ones) and I'm similar to Riddle in a lot of ways and he's my icon everywhere, to the point I am very much associated with the character online. Heck, Riddle has become my nickname among certain friends and in certain circles. He's also the character I draw the most (I draw mostly fan art lmao) and the character I write about the most in fanfiction as well.
Getting Started in a CGL relationship

These are the things you need to think through bef[…]

Username breakdown

Well the breakdown of my username is something lik[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

I do use a paci :pacy: but since I live with fami[…]

Here's a site I found with lots of selection, but […]