IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
it really depends on what you're into- personally, I can't be younger than my Little because it feels weird to me in the whole dynamic but some ppl are perfectly fine with their sub being a lil older than themselves. I guess it also depends on your preferences in general relationship dynamics- that tends to bleed over into ddlg sometimes.
From my experience, a DD doesn’t always have to be older, like u said it’s more about them as a person like you said . I’ve always been a little younger to the women who are AP, or in little. Matter of preference I guess. Obvs if the DD looks younger than the little then it might throw you off. But in general it’s about the little picture of what the DD is
The best daddy / mommy / caregiver is the one you feel most compatible with. There are trade-offs between having an older or a younger CG but making sure your interests and personalities are very compatible is the most important. It's also important that the CG and little understand the needs and expectations of each other and that they both will do what it takes to make the relationship work and be a positive one for both of them.
For me they would have to be older but also 'big me' isn't that old.

For ME, and that's an important thing I think, coz we all have diff needs and desires and cravings. I yearn everyday for that Daddy who will let me be me and live how I wish I could. Being the little and sometimes middle who gets given her rules. Is told yes and no. Has that person know how to set boundaries for me coz they understand me and not just what those should be but how to set them coz they understand their little girl. Any guy can say they're 'Daddy' and just be an a***ole. Not being that kinda person and taking the time to understand us girls ( or boys!) is the dream we look for coz tbh it's far from easy to find. They also get that I might strop or sulk but coz they're older they know how to deal with the occasional brat-me.

For me at least I need that person to be older. Coz the cuddles don't feel the same when there's not that big broad chest to snuggles into ( even if those shoulders r virtual) and little girls are naturally inclined to listen to rules from a Daddy who stands not just taller but older than she is. When i'm in my ickle space sometimes I want to be silly and even though I might not admit I also kinda :pheart: the rules but that needs to come from a Daddy who stands over me in his height, his experience and his authority that's shown in the loving way that is natural to him coz he's older than me and has that experience of being paternal

It just wouldn't feel the same for me if he was younger than me. Maybe when im older I might feel diff and im not saying it can't work coz tbh I dont have any right to say so anyway but for how I feel about things it would be a breaker for me.
In all honesty? No, not at all. Yes I believe it is just a matter of preference. I'm 24 and have had daddies previously who were 20-23, or even the same age as me.
I'd say for me it's about their vibe more than their age, my CG is significantly younger than me, but is also extremely tall and broad shouldered, and grew up as the 'father figure' for 6 younger siblings so the 'big brother' role comes to him very naturally....especially the 'gently managing someone who is determined to be a pest until they get a head scritchie and DOESNT WANNA put on shoes' bit :D Most people mistake us for the same age though, I just have one of those faces.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]