IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello Everyone,

I've been on this cite for two years and its finally time to change my bio age category haha In these last two years I've learned a lot from my little space and about myself. Turning 21 has been an interesting...

I honestly have never been "drunk" or "tipsy" before, and had no interest in it but with the occasion I thought it right to hang with some of my non-little friends. I guess this was a bad idea? As soon as I started feeling the effects of it I felt the strong urge to regress.

I am naturally bubbly and "childlike" so my friends didn't seem to take notice of it but still the anxiety of trying to mask my thoughts became overwhelming. Little me is known to want to be anti-social and shy and quiet/non-verbal, which is quite frankly the opposite of my big self...

Soon all of my normal anxiety faded with the new feelings and it made me feel extremely care-free and when I couldn't hold it back my regressed self actually seemed very very giggily and loud which i have never felt.... maybe this is bc it removed the mental block? (lucky my friends didn't take notice and blamed it on being "drunk")

Has any other littles experience a change in their regression once drinking? Has anyone experienced the opposite where their regression became a negative space when under the influence? I sorta want to experiment with it without the social variable and see if it has the same outcome (Psych major me talking LOL), could that turn unsafe?

-Just a little in a big world :pinkh:
Always be cautious when drinking. If you are drinking, have a plan to make sure you are safe. Know your limits, and stick to them. I know that these are basic statements, but they are super important.

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but some people become more giggly and loud and excitable when they are drinking. It does seem reasonable that a mental block was removed, because in some ways that is exactly what happened. Similar things happen to me when I drink, but it really all just depends on what i'm doing and who i'm with. If you feel comfortable with your friends, drinking with them will enhance that comfort while at the same time lowering your inhibitions.

I find my littlespace to be incongruous with drinking, and by the same token I also do my best to stay big when i am drinking. Your littlespace is your own, however, so you should make a judgement call on your own on weather your littlespace is ok with drinking or not.

You last question was about drinking solo. There are dangers to that, just as in most things. The key, however, is to know your limits. Set limits and keep to them if you don't know what your limits are, and make sure to drink water. And most importantly, be careful. :splode: :splode: :splode:
I personally am not much of a drinker except on special occasions or at social events. For me, alcohol tends to calm my mind so I'm in a more relaxed state. My brain no longer is buzzing with a million thoughts. I have a much simpler and more peaceful state of mind.

I haven't reached full littlespace when imbibing. It might have to do with the fact I have one drink limit. I take medication so I have to be careful timing-wise with when I drink and how much I do. I also have a very low threshold (one glass of moscato gives me a buzz). I always try to eat something and drink water before and after drinking to be on the safe side.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]