IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Uhhhhm, I don't know if I posted something like this here before, and if I did I'm sorry. I don't even know if this is gonna make sense and I didn't know what to really put as the title cause it's a really weird feeling that happens like, every once in a while OR it's frequent and I don't notice.

So, I know that not every Little or Age regressor has an age or needs one or uses one but, I also know that it kind of helps them feel out stuff to do when they're in their Littlespace.

But, what do you do when your POSSIBLE little ages are mixed together and you're really not sure what to say you are? I mean I know that nobody's gonna ask or care but like, what if you use it to like help I dunno... ground yourself cause it's easier, even though people might tell you that you don't need to use labels if you don't want to?

And because of this weird dilemma your Little Space doesn't feel like a Little or Middle headspace? I mean, it could be Ageplay space? But it doesn't feel like it? Or I unno, maybe I'm just overthinking everything. Do I just call it "My Space?" Or make up a word for it? I unno.

Like I said, this might not even make sense and is probably hella confusing to even answer but yeah, I unno where to go or really have anyone else to talk about this stuff with. My friends try to understand but they can only give so much advice, ya know?
As for the age thing, I just say "anywhere from 6-10, sometimes older," because I don't have a more exact answer, and that's fine. But if you feel you would prefer to pick an age...just pick one. And if that one doesn't feel right, pick again. Keep trying until you find one that fits. You don't need to have everything figured out at once.

As for the word...you could always use a different one depending on how you feel in the moment. It doesn't have to be just one thing. No one is just one thing after all! I don't really know what you mean in terms of it not feeling like a little or middle headspace, do you mean it's like a combination of the two, or something else entirely?
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]