IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hi, I'm a little and I have a caregiver and a very supportive best friend. but I'm terrified of others finding out. I love being a little and it makes me feel safe and loved. my worry is that I will be judged or made fun of. I see so many littles on social media sharing themselves being little and I wish I was that confident. I was wondering how I can become more confident in my little side.
By Deleted User 70612
There is a lot of us who feel the same way you do. It's hard to go out and just be yourself when you have those who want you to fit in a perfect ( so called normal box). If you want to do it just go for it and be happy. Do it in little steps until you build up the confidence level you want, where you are at a point that you say this is me take me or leave me I do not care. I hope you find the confidence you are wanting to just be you around everyone. I myself and trying to build on that as well. Good Luck!!
Yeah this is a tough one. I feel like we live in a world where the stereotype for guys is to look and act like like the man of the house. That’s all fine and well but why should I be looked down upon just because I want to wear a diaper and feel like a little baby who is loved more then anything? That feeling is more powerful then anything I’ve ever felt before. Why can’t I be both?
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]