IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Even though Cg/l falls under the umbrella of a D/s power exchange, it is often easy to separate from other BeDeeSeM dynamics.
In Cg/l, either the Caregiver or the little can take the dominant role, rather than one role explicitly labeled that way (or they can alternate if they are switches).
The dynamic also leans more towards a softer more nurturing approach. Since it is most often associated with regression, the punishments may not always be intense. They can be, and Cg/l dynamics can include hard punishments, but littles from my understanding utilize littlespace as a coping mechanism to feel safe, and unless negotiated, that should be handled delicately.
As a result, this dynamic tends to focus on engaging in childlike activities sometimes as a coping mechanism, and physically intimate components/punishments are not as in the forefront.
Rules for Cg/l can be as simple as "no cussing, no sweets after this time, bedtime at 10" whereas D/s rules would focus on more adult aspects of the relationship such as whether or not the submissive can touch themselves without permission from the Dominant. In my opinion, rules in D/s are oriented around a submissive pleasing a dominant (where it would please the submissive to do so), and Cg/l rules are set to please the little (where it would please the Caregiver to do so).
If anyone else in both communities would want to weigh in here, add on etc. please feel free!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]