IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hi everyone
i just found this page, but i’ve been really scared and anxious all day and i need somewhere to vent/get advice. last night i accidentally sent a message for my cg in a a chat site server with some of my online friends (it said daddy, had spelling errors, and lots of !!!). no one knows that i’m a little. i don’t know what to do, i had sent the message and went to sleep and only noticed in the morning. i deleted the message and haven’t said anything, but right afterwards one of my friends in the server messaged me and said “you good?”. i haven’t responded.

i honestly feel a lot of shame around my regression and feel very weird for it. i don’t tell anyone about it and the only reason my cg/boyfriend knows is because that’s how i met him. he has other friends that are littles and said he would explain it for me if i want (he explained it to his friends boyfriend before) and that he wouldn’t let anyone be mean to me. i don’t know if i want to try to explain it, ignore the situation and act like it never happened, or just never talk to these people again. help please 🥺
I think I’d just let this slide if not approached directly about it.

If someone does approach you more directly you could blow it off with a laugh like, “Yeah, haha, I was just being ultra cringey in another chat! lol”
(Not that actually is cringey, but saying it that way might avoid follow-up questions.)

I wouldn’t end the friendship or leave the group over this.

If you do want to reveal this about yourself to a group of friends then I highly recommend you do it yourself instead of having your partner (or anyone else) speak for you. Another person trying to describe a personality trait of yours to your group of your friends could come off as controlling and give the impression of abuse. Unfortunately, I’ve had this experience myself and it made the atmosphere between a former partner and a group of friends pretty uncomfortable.

The good thing though is that you can absolutely explain yourself pretty easily if that’s what you choose. You don’t have to be detailed or explain every single thing. You can sort-of gloss over it as no big deal. They don’t have to know how deeply personal this is for you. You can just say, “Yeah, hey, I’m not sure if you guys picked up on it and knew already but I can be kind of childish at times! I definitely play into it more with my boyfriend, and just say whatever comes out of my mouth, but sometimes excitement gets the best of me and I can get pretty silly, like super giggly or talking in goofy voices. Sorry if I ever come off as annoying in those moments! Haha”

Ultimately, I think this is probably one of those situations that feels much bigger and more serious than it actually is. Carry on and enjoy time with friends!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]