IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm very new to all this. I've been in a relationship for a couple months although I have known her for years. She hasn't really been in little space with me yet but she has expressed interest in it and in me being her daddy. We are long distance. I've already done a couple things kind of related like buy her a paci and personalize it. And I record me reading bedtime stories she can listen to to fall asleep (my idea). She told me recently she misses little space and wants to try it sometime soon. I tried asking questions about how it would work and what I should do and she told me to do my own research. I have been but I know everyone is different. She said she talks about it when she has a concern or something in the moment. But I'm afraid I won't act right and have no idea where to even begin. I don't know how to speak to her when she's in little space. She said it's just letting her be baby. I hope she gives me a little more direction but in the meantime can anyone give me tips on how to act and speak to her? Maybe a sample conversation or something? I'm autistic and not good at assuming things so I'm nervous about this. I wanna be a good daddy for her I just need a little help lol.
you should reiterate that she needs to tell you because even if you do get advice it won't really be what she wants and needs because everyone is different, maybe you should come up with something she can say to you when she's feeling small so you know to change how you talk. i haven't talked to my daddy about that and sometimes he ends up upsetting me because i'm small and he doesn't know. it's hard to explain how he talks to me but he becomes softer c: like if i show him something he'll really really big it up, he uses ! in messages and he refers to himself as daddy even more if i'm scared or upset (he'll tell me that daddy's here and daddy loves me, sometimes he'll ask me who's daddy's (strong, perfect, beautiful) girl) also ask what pet names she likes so you can use them more when she's small. it really is just down to her though because i love it when daddy doesn't really change that much when he talks to me, he still swears and acts goofy when mentioning things in his games but some people really love to be babied. it's so sweet that you want to get it right and you'll be an amazing daddy
madcake97 wrote: 1 year ago I'm very new to all this. I've been in a relationship for a couple months although I have known her for years. She hasn't really been in little space with me yet but she has expressed interest in it and in me being her daddy. We are long distance. I've already done a couple things kind of related like buy her a paci and personalize it. And I record me reading bedtime stories she can listen to to fall asleep (my idea). She told me recently she misses little space and wants to try it sometime soon. I tried asking questions about how it would work and what I should do and she told me to do my own research. I have been but I know everyone is different. She said she talks about it when she has a concern or something in the moment. But I'm afraid I won't act right and have no idea where to even begin. I don't know how to speak to her when she's in little space. She said it's just letting her be baby. I hope she gives me a little more direction but in the meantime can anyone give me tips on how to act and speak to her? Maybe a sample conversation or something? I'm autistic and not good at assuming things so I'm nervous about this. I wanna be a good daddy for her I just need a little help lol.

little space is so different for everyone who has one.
Do you know anyone with actual children? Imagine she is that child.
if she says "its just letting her be a baby" ask her what that looks like to her.
ask her what she needs/wants from a Daddy. Ake her what her dream relationship
with a Daddy would look like. ask her about her baby self. Find out her likes/dislikes.
does she want you to read her stories?
Does she want you to choose what clothes she wears? etc
does she want rules (and punishments)?
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]