IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 73026
Of note: When joining up for these games, the names are able to be edited, moving forward if you join up in the littlespace game night, just post in main chat that you are joining up, and join up with your LSO username so we can know who is who. This will let us address eachother accordingly, and keep everyone safe overall. Soon we will be posting the link for the skribbl game we'll be starting off with tonight.
By Deleted User 73026
Sad news friends, my work called me in for work tomorrow from 7 to 11 so I won’t be able to run game night on Friday. I will try and run an impromptu game night tonight (02/09/23) to try and still let people meet up for fun, but if someone wants to run in my stead this Friday as well just get with me so we can communicate and work things out!
By Deleted User 73026
For those that want to join up, we are going to try out Vote's out, a fun game kind of like Apples to Apples or Words against humanity, instead of cards you type in your answer and the active player picks the bestest answer. here are the links below:

Game Code: R3NC
By Deleted User 73026
Times:
PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Good day everyone! We are having our normal game night and hang out this Friday 02/17/23 at 8:00 - 11:00 PM CST // below is the skribbl site we have been frequenting and makes for a fun game we can have people flow in and out of. When the time comes I will post the join code for everyone to join up and also we may run a couple of other games as well once we get enough people to play. One such game may be vote's out! Or maybe a form of apples to apples, but we will have to see where the evening leads! If you want other updates or to join up for updates directly we post on a telegram group chat as well, so a great way to make gamer friends on this site and who knows, maybe play and organize other games together as well outside of the normal game night!

Game:
Skribbl (which is a form of pictionary)
https://skribbl.io/

Chat system:
Telegram (Can be downloaded on mobile devices, and PC)
Chat link: https://t.me/+ZS477HlA2OExMTMx

If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to myself directly, look forward to seeing everyone there!
By Deleted User 73026
*sigh* my internet keeps flickering right now so going to call game night, my apologies LIlM8 I know you were joining up wanting to play but seems like between the chat issues minimizing communication, and my internet tossing and turning about we won't run tonight.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]