IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 73026
Skribbl.io is the gaming site we will be using, telegram is the chat / voice options we will be using. So both technically to have both the ability to hear those that want to use voice and to play the game. I believe the game does have a chat feature built in to allow the game to be played though as well.
By Deleted User 73026
TommyTotadin wrote: 1 year ago Good day everyone! It is finally here, here are the details for tonight's gaming night!

Timeframe:
PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Game:
Skribbl (which is a form of pictionary)
https://skribbl.io/

Chat method:
Telegram (Can be downloaded on mobile devices, and PC)
Chat link: https://t.me/+lqsHsTd-1iFhZmNh

If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to myself directly, look forward to seeing everyone there!
Apologies, when I initially was creating the group I made a channel because of prior experiences with a chat site lol, but we needed a "group" because a channel is more like -- a streamer channel. So instead here is the CORRECT link for the Telegram application: https://t.me/+ZS477HlA2OExMTMx
By Deleted User 73026
Astridmoonrider wrote: 1 year ago Do I have to be in the Telegram chat or just the Scribble.io since Scribble.io has the chat option?
To answer that question -- I am not certain if every game that is played over time will have a solid chat feature, so was wanting to kind of keep the chatting in the telegram app to allow everyone accessibility regardless of the game we choose to play for the week. If you feel uncomfortable using Telegram, we can for the moment use skribbl.io chat but I can't guarantee that there will be that option is all.
By Deleted User 73026
Definitely! Game nights are currently at the following time:

- Fridays (weekly)
PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Game nights are currently in their infancy and we are working on best ways to get people involved, there is a telegram invite link on the first page for people to join up to have a concise place to get updates on it. Feel free to download the app and join up!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]