IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
:oops: This is immensely embarrassing but...

Motherhood--actually being a real mother to a child--is wearing on me.

I have a daughter who is almost 2. She is great. I love her to death. I'd do anything for her health, safety, and general well-being.

Raising her is exhausting though. Being naturally little, taking care of a toddler is draining. It's hard. It's stressful. It's a huge responsibility.

Some days I'm just not sure how to manage. Playing the role of a mother is really, really difficult. I don't know how to explain it but it's so much...adulthood. It's overwhelming at times. Sometimes I just feel like I need to take a break from being big but I logically can't do something like that. She needs me 24/7. She needs me to be the adult--the big and the caregiver--at all times.

How do other littles balance this out? I do try to take my own time when I can but a toddler is so demanding. I want to be a good mom. I want her to grow up having a reasonably good childhood. How do I keep myself together? How do I be myself--a little--while still being the right kind of mother to her?
have you ever considered including her into the little world. Making it so you're both little and your daddy can take on some of the roles you take on. As a daddy dom myself I would have no problem if my little asked me to be a "daddy" to her daughter as well and have her as a true little. As she gets older you show her and explain some of the lifestyle to her and allow her to make the discussion to be apart of it or not.
*Littlespace Online does not encourage introducing minors (any person under the legal age of consent within their country) to any type of Caregiver/little dynamic, including, but not limited to, DD/lg, MD/lb, and the general AB scene. *
My suggestion is to make compromises with how you do your little things and, also, to get some help.

Enroll your child into a daycare. She gets a little peer interactions, sees different faces, and has some healthy fun. You get that time to spend however you choose--maybe just relaxing at home all little-like.

Set aside time for yourself to be...you! Say you put her to bed around 8:00PM. Then you can go to your room, lock the door, and be little for a couple of hours before you have bedtime.

Since she is still young now, you can relax and watch cartoons of children's films with her. Toddlers like Disney movies too and watching a movie a couple of times a week with her is no big deal.

Sure, you can't be little 24/7 around her but you can be in discreet ways like dressing up in things that make you feel super pretty, coloring from time to time as she gets older, watching cartoons and kids movies, etc. I don't suggest you walk around with bottles or wearing diapers but you can always make time for those things with your Caregiver when your child is in daycare, at school, or asleep in their room. :) You just have to plan things out a bit more than you did previously--that's all.

Just to address what that person said:
Caregiver/little dynamics are a branch off of the BeDeeSeM lifestyle. Anyone under the legal age of consent should never participate in these activities, as they may be mentally, physically, or socially damaging or disruptive to their development.

Even if there is no physically intimate contact involved within the Caregiver/little dynamic a minor should never be subjected to the lifestyle or be encouraged to learn or participate in it. It is very important that minors develop healthy, normal mentalities and subjecting them to learning about BeDeeSeM dynamics prematurely can cause a lot of issues that may hinder them as adults.

Think about it this way: If you had grown up seeing your 30 year old mother walk around in adult-sized diapers, use pacifiers, cling to stuffed animals, drink from bottles, and use littlespeak (aka: babytalk) extremely often throughout the day then don't you think that would placed an effect on you? Of course it would. A part of how we learn to be functioning adults is watching the behaviors of our parents.

While a young child may not even see these things as strange, as the child gets older and they become more aware of the parent not acting like an adult it may cause social or developmental issues. It's important to draw healthy lines between what your child sees versus what you do together with your partner out of site.
For example: walking around in only an adult diaper is not healthy to do around a child--but in the security of your bedroom (with door locked) you could enjoy a little 'alone time' with your Caregiver in this state.
For example: coloring every now and again with your child is acceptable. It's acceptable because normal, healthy adults may very well do this from time to time. This tags along with watching cartoons or children's films--those are not out of the realm of reason for a healthy adult to do occasionally.

Always be extremely mindful of what you're subjecting children to. You should never feel you need to approach your child about any type of Caregiver/little dynamic and explain it to them.

Point blank: Never, ever, ever introduce these things to your child. It's extremely important, for the health of your child, that you set hard boundaries on what parts of the dynamic they may see.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]