IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I was with my girlfriend for a couple of years. Things were great. We didn't start out as Daddy and little girl but it evolved to that. It felt right. Everything was perfect. I always had felt strange in past relationships. When I was in high school a girl I was seeing then actually dumped me, saying some thing like I was too fatherly to her.
We were separated a few months back. About 9 months now. She moved for college and I couldn't relocate because of my job. The plan was that she'd finish her schooling and then we'd be together full time, always.

2 weeks ago she texted me and broke up with me. She said she broke it off because she just wasn't in love with me any more. I feel devastated. Like she ripped something right out of me. Because I loved her deeply and she was everything to me.

I find myself in a slump now though. I know I have to get over her and heal but this is hard. I've been a Daddy Dom all of my life really and I thought I was always going to be her Daddy. She was always going to be the one I took care of, you know?

I had bought her a collar that she has. More importantly, I actually bought her an engagement ring. She didn't know I bought it but I did so when she had left and I thought I would make our meeting back up when she moved back after school magical by proposing to marry her. Now? Now it's just me.

What do I do? How do you cope if you lose your little? I feel kind of lost and empty. Kind of like I have no real purpose right now. I know it's going to pass but it's just so hard.
I know this was awhile ago and I hope your out of your stump but it best just to move on right now, not to someone new, just to give yourself time to hurt and not be okay then you'll probably get into dating again. Its your choice tho if you want to get back into ddlg
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]