IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
There does seem to be a dip in the numbers of active ABDLs in that age range. I've often wondered why. Perhaps people got married or had kids and became busy.

Then suddenly there is a resurgence in the 40s. A lot of them are single. I can only imagine that perhaps these people got divorced and returned to the community more actively.

But times keep changing and the younger ones are a greater percentage than ever.

I'm glad to see that there are are some nearing-midlifers on here.

Do we have the ability to start a group? LOL
By Funnygrl4FunnyDaddy
Me tooooo!!!! I was lonely! :splode: glad to see other Littles like me. Are older Daddy's around? New and needing guidance.
I would hope that there would be, I don't want to stop being a little just because I turn 30, I'm a forever little! :craze:
I am going to be 42. I just rediscovered my inner little. I was in a Daddy/princess relationship before. He moved away suddenly. My heart was broken. I never was able to move past the relationship. I came out to my husband as a little. To my surprise he loves my little self. We have grown much closer. We keep vanilla in public but at home we are Daddy and princess. I am uncomfortable coming out to the world as a little. Little space is amazing! My big strong Daddy takes care of everything. He's loving but firm. Just what I needed. :craze:
By Daisies_n_Donuts
Hey ladies and littles! Just wanted to chime in.
I'm 32 myself and coming from another DDlg forum that was full of littles in their 30s, 40s and 50s. I left it because the moderators went nuts and declared war on each other. So, I won't recommend *that* forum. Personally I feel like very young folks aren't "littles" at all - how can you regress to childhood when you are still a child? Nothing wrong with them, not judging, I just don't consider it a regressive state for them like it is for us "older" gals and guys. Anyway, glad to know there actually IS a community of littles my age here!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]