IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Sterling_Archer wrote:I really love Interstellar! I may be a daddy but I love an amazing movie that can make me cry more than once. The look on matthew mcconaughey's face when he's see the videos from his kids.... just breaks my heart everytime
I've never seen Interstellar before but I'll keep it in mind when its movie night :heart: xx
By TinybookBug
darksun wrote:Spirited away is an amazing movie and one I recommend everyone watch if they haven't! It's a Japanese animated film but it is so heart warming and interesting.
Gibli movies are so awesome! I really liked ponyo and princess mononoke. Whispers of the heart was great too that one makes me cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Spirited Away" is one of my favorites. But if you're partial to Disney , "the road to eldorado " is good and "the emperor's new groove is another really great one.

TinybookBug wrote:
darksun wrote:Spirited away is an amazing movie and one I recommend everyone watch if they haven't! It's a Japanese animated film but it is so heart warming and interesting.
Gibli movies are so awesome! I really liked ponyo and princess mononoke. Whispers of the heart was great too that one makes me cry.
Whispers of the heart is pretty sad.. The Secret World of Arrietty is another great one!
By TinybookBug
darksun wrote:
TinybookBug wrote:
Whispers of the heart is pretty sad.. The Secret World of Arrietty is another great one!
I don't remember is wolf children was a gibli one or not but I was great and sad though too. The mom was so happy though she was awesome!

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]