IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Daddy_Leo
Hi there! I was very intrigued and curious how many people interested in ddlg also game! If you do what is your favorite game and which game first got you into the scene? Are you an avid gamer or is it and on and off thing for you? A question specifically for littles is, do you like to watch your daddy and mommy play games instead of playing them yourself?
I'm a little and an avid gamer. As for the little specific question, it would depend on the game. Single player games are boring to me and fast paced games can be hilarious, but if it's a game that has a big emphasis on teamwork, I would want to play with.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm a little and I used to play games a lot, like cod, halo, fallout, stuff like that. But now that I'm older I only play every now and then. I don't have a Daddy at the moment but I think I would enjoy watching him play[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By zarasque
I'm little and I play a LOT of video games.

My favourite games are things like Fallout, Mass Effect, FTL, Tyranny, Diablo 1&2 , and the one that keep me occupied the most during the last month : Path of Exile.

I don't have a mommy but I think I would rather play a game with her than watch her game, but it could happen.
Hi! I'm a little and I really like watching people play games if the game has a nice story to it.
I spent a lot of my childhood watching my brother play games. I don't know why I enjoy it more than playing myself, I guess I get frustrated too easily. But it would depend on the game too. I spent hours upon hours watching my brother play Zelda Wind Waker and Super Mario and later on Assassins Creed. But things like Super Smash Bros Melee was always boring after the first 3 fights. I am currently trying to convince my brother he has to buy Zelda Breath of the Wild and then come over and let me watch him play it. But he doesn't seem to like my plan as much as I do :sadno:
By Emily
I'm a Little, and I play a ton of video games. Currently, I've been alternating between various Telltale games like Batman, to Wasteland which is a variation of the Fallout franchise. Right now, I've mostly been playing a whole lot of World of Warcraft, where I play on the side of the Horde, and I've also been playing Dishonored 2 for the last two months. Still haven't finished it. I took a hiatus from it to play the Dishonored Definitive Edition.
By LoloDoll
Old post but thought I'd put my two cents in. I'm a little and I love gaming. Primarily on an Xbox One, sometimes on a PC, and on my phone when needing to appear social. I'm hooked on this survival game called Ark (it has dinosaurs!) but I'm known to play Diablo 3, Destiny, Tetris, and now Path of Exile. I'm not that great with shooter games but will play them with friends; however, I prefer to watch other people play those game. 😊
By angelhaniel
oh my god yes! i'm a little and i love 3ds videogames, such as LoZ, Kirby, Pokémon, Drawn to Life... I also like Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing. i never played on a ps4, but i used to play on my computer when i was younger. pokémon is my favorite franchise though. absolutely amazing franchise, and i'm the proud owner of some shinies :craze: :heart:
Yup, one of the highest Gamer Scores in my state apparently. Obviously, that means I primarily play on Xbox. :]

Though I'm hopefully gonna be upgrading my PC soon, I always loved playing World of Warcraft, even if it's not hardcore, the large servers and populace have always made it feel like another world. Would love a virtual reality of it before I die. XD

But currently, playing Dark Souls 2 for my YouTube channel. Will be getting Dragon's Dogma once that releases, loved it last gen.
Yes! Games are life man! hehe right now I'm into Overwatch ( on Xbox ) and Shell Shock Live! I'd really would like to play Minecraft or maybe World of Warcraft. And when I want to play a more calm game I like playing Little Inferno or Dream Daddy...
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]