IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
When OH WHEN is episode 2 of season 3 available to watch? I keep asking Google and it's not giving me answers! It's one of my most beloved cartoons in the cosmos, I need it naooooooo!

I didn't even get to watch the first episode until recently because I fell for the whole April Fool's thing and thought "Oh, those guys! It's not out yet they're just joking LOL" and then my pal was like, "Umm no, I just watched it" and I was like, "WHAT???" @O@ So right away I went and watched it AND I MUST SAY IT WAS SPLENDID!!!

I thought I found a link to episode 2 on Crunchyroll and it turned out to be a weird telemarketing advert for a thighmaster or something WTF :tears: :tears: :tears:

Still, hope everyone enjoyed the first episode!

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
I absolutely love Rick and Morty, and I can't wait for the third season to come out! I watched the first episode already and now I'm just dying, waiting for more. Adult swim showed the first episode as an April Fool's day prank, i think, to make everyone think that the season was being released when it wasn't yet :/
I think I heard somewhere that's the rest of the season isn't being released until this summer, but I don't have any sources on that.
Adult swim has stated many times that season 3 of rick and morty will air around the start of summer i'm hyped for it! i'm of course disappointed that it will not be airing until that point but i loved the first episode of season 3 on a related note i want Schezchuan teriyaki dipping sauce now
I want that Mulan McNugget sauce, Morty. That's my series arc, Morty! If it takes nine seasons!

Soooo. True. I was talkin' about Rick & Morty on april 1st randomly. Don't remember why. I just felt like it. And my friend was like "Oh ya, my buddy was talking about the new ep earlier." I'm like "...Wat? Wat ep?" And I legit wouldn't believe them until I googled it, lol. Summer gotta hurry tf up! You're gonna need that thighmaster when we find that McNugget sauce!
Seriously one of my favorite comedies ever, I love how every time you re-watch it you discover something new or another later to Rick. I'm still surprised that they didn't bring back the Mulan sauce with the free promotion, makes me wonder if they will when the actual season comes out?
I want to get the rick and morty vr game but I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a break headset. I have to say though if there were any one thing that would get me to do it, it's rick and morty. I'm glad it has such a fan base. When it first started I thought hey I like this show, which means they'll probably cancel it. Good to see it gets the credit it deserves
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]