IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Gru and his kids and apparently a wife now (I didn’t see the second one, so I guess that happened now) are back against Trey Parker doing a watered down Randy. Also there’s Dru, who is Gru’s brother, and this is somewhat reasonably explained and so no major problems there. The movie is funny, with some questionable bits, like taking a stab at a certain Pixar movie that people, depending on how much they love Pixar, might not like. I found it hilarious because I do not like that particular Pixar movie and I thought D3 was much better. It’s fast paced with good jokes. The three girls take a back seat, though the youngest has a cute quest to find a unicorn, but the main plots are Gru and Dru working together to beat Randy while his wife settles into her new role as mom to the three girls. There’s no particularly slow parts of the movie and it seems to whiz by pretty fast, so I wouldn’t recommend potty breaks, so diaper those littles up beforehand. For the older ones, there are tons of references, great music from the 80s, and jokes for an older demographic. I’d give it 4 out of 5 (taking away, because I felt like it was a bit short and that the girls could have done more, especially the blonde one who really has nothing whatsoever of her own to do). My favorite reference that I’ll give away, which isn’t a spoiler since it’s in the previews, but it took me watching the movie… Gru and Dru, with their black and white outfits and long noses HAVE to be a reference to Spy vs. Spy, and that is awesome, especially if there’s a fourth movie. Want a more in depth, spoilery review in which I break down the whole plot and the good and bad aspects? Let me know below!

Image Image
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]