IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By redflower
Hi, does any little have bought a nintendo or gameboy games? I just bought myself a nintendo 2ds portable and today I'll buy de games. Can't wait, I am so excited, seriously, I almost have a temper tuntrum because it doesn't come faster. :tears: dey said I will have today or tomorrow, why isn't already here? :( oh, well it will come but ohh how I want to scream.
By StoryBug
I super like playing Pokemon! It was one of my first games on the old GameboyColour so it makes me feel so Little! You can also get lots of baby games like Hello Kitty and Viva Pinata, also there's a special Sims game on the DS that is specially for little kids!
By Ami
Yep, I have a 3DS with lots of games.

At the moment I am playing Rune Factory 4, Fantasy life, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Story of Seasons: Trio of towns the most.

I have emulators on it too, so I play some old SNES and Genesis games, like Super Mario 3, Chrono Trigger, Sonic 2/3, Flashback, Syndicate.. umm.. and others.
By redflower
I bought two games dis morning:) the sims 3 and naruto council. Dey will come in 1week and a half. I can't wait. I also wanted shrek the third. Dey told me that dat is not on market anymore(:. And tetris, but dey said dat that also is not on market anymore:(.
By Ami
You might be able to get the games you want on the eshop. Most of the time if the game is removed it is because it was used for hacking, and I don't think either of those have been used for it.

(I just noticed it was asked for littles to respond, sorry about that, I am certainly not a little)
By NESBlink
Definitely try Pokemon Sun and Moon, if you get a chance. The characters and the story are super sweet, and the game is just really fun to play!

Shovel Knight's a lot of fun too-it's very retro, but the gameplay's the most solid platforming you could ask for outside of a Mario game!

(Also Super Mario 3D Land is awesome :P)
By angelhaniel
i also recommend pokémon sun and moon. amazing game, excellent graphics, really deep story, and overall a really sweet and soft game. i currently am replaying pokémon alpha sapphire, and drawn to life: the next chapter as well. drawn to life is an old ds videogame, but i love it immensely. i also recommend animal crossing and kirby.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]