IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
I'm not sure if I have anything that's particularly Halloween themed, but my favourite movie of all time is Kiki's Delivery Service, I saw it once when I was a kid and new it was magical. Though it's more of a coming of age, finding yourself film more than a Halloween film, but it is about witches, so I dunno.

If not that Army of Darkness? or maybe Shaun of the Dead, both sort of horror adjacent comedy's.
Coco is one of my new favorites. Old favorites: Casper Meets Wendy. Casper. Nightmare Before Christmas of course. Monster House. Halloweentown Movies from Disney Channel (also from the Disney Channel: Twitches Movies, The Scream Team, Underwraps, My Babysitter's A Vampire, Don't Look Under The Bed.) The Haunted Mansion. Beetlejuice. The Addams Family (1991). Hocus Pocus. The Corpse Bride. The Little Vampire (2000). Pooh's Heffalump Movie. Hotel Transylvania Movies. Paranorman. Frankenweenie. Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (1993). Scary Godmother: Halloween Spooktacular. The Black Cauldron. Labyrinth. Maybe Twilight if you're a middle.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]