IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By JuneStar
Anyone a fan of The Walking Dead?

I'm not caught up with all of the seasons (I have conflicting feelings about the series) but it's interesting sometimes. I owned the first book of the comic and realized the series didn't follow it as well as I'd have thought (although, still a lot of similarities). The zombies are well-done, usually, though and I really like that. The writers made them consistent and that's important because I hate when a zombie film suddenly forgets they wrote zombies to be a certain way but randomly they begin doing traits they couldn't previously.

Anyway, are there any TWD fans here? :) What's your favorite things about the series?
I go back and forth with it. The way the last season ended was stupid and if you read the comics, you already probably know what happens. They cast a great actor as Negan, but the whole set up for his reveal was preposterous. It seems like they focus a lot on the least interesting characters. If you like the show, I recommend reading the comic. Of course, then you probably won't like the show anymore.
Do you guys watch Fear The Walking Dead as well? I've played the Walking Dead video games, and got all caught up to Season 6, and then I've watched all up to Season 3 of FTWD. They're all very good. I kind of agree with Jken above me, but I've never been able to find a compendium of comics. I want to start at the beginning, but it seems like there's an endless amount of them. As a result, I haven't invested too highly in the comic book series. Just the video games that emulate the comic books.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]