IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
FatherAnime wrote: 7 years ago Im Father anime. Im a daddy dom whose lookng for others who share the common intrest of animes anybody wanna join
As your only post being this? No other information? What kind of anime, and also, please define "Join." Are you refering to watching together, or being in a group, or what. Once this is cleared up, I will see, but with you being so unclear, I don't know what to say. :shakeno:
Anime is soooooo amazing! I've been into it since a young age and it's one of my favorite things to watch! I like the ones with magic and comedy and all that good stuff! :heart: :heart: But, I also like some of the more serious stuff, I just got done with Gangsta and I LOVED it!! Any other recommendations???
Omg i looooooooove anime tooo and mangas and all of that stuff. It is awesome and i like tobwatch it whenever i can. Of course i seen all the top ones like naruto and one piece and deagonball z. But i like small series to thpugh i wish dey were longer like seven deadly sins the new one punchan and attack on titan. I love action and i like romance and dramma. Oo i like fairy tail and vampire knight and bleach and maki and nura rise of the yukai clan and magi and adventures of sinbad and inu nasha and detective conan and..sorry..*giggles* i cam just go on amd on and name so many. I watcjed so many too and lots of the time i jus go on and on of one cuz it be so gud and i wont beable to stop watching it. So i usually go thru the set pretty fast.i absolutely loooooooove anime
I like anime. I don't watch it as much as I used to. Same with reading manga. The only manga that I stay caught up with is Black Butler. There are a lot of animes that I need to watch. But I must finish watching all of Supernatural first. Mainly cause at the end of September I'm going to a Supernatural convention with a friend where if I'm not up to date everything that I have not gotten to will be spoiled or atleast most of it.
I loveeee anime, I have since I was like eight, since my cousins watched it and I was around it a lot. It makes me super duper happy and calm. Currently I'm watching Future Diary. My favs are Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Bleach, Psycho Pass, Boku no Hero Academia, Boungo Stray Dogs. I haven't watched any news ones currently, but I'm usually into any type of anime, but I mainly like psychological, horror, romance, thriller, and drama.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]