IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Do you personally feel more fulfilled and/or happy as a little and/or while regressed when you have a pacifier?
I feel much more relaxed when I have a pacifier when I'm little. I also like to think I sleep better with one, but I have no proof of that. :paci: :paci:
I like to have my paci when I'm sleepy, upset, or nervous. It helps me relax more.
Abshowooteee 110% yesh!
*Pops Paci out of mouth*
They're so nice and great for calming down in stressful moments or when your carer decides you're talking too much!
My Paci is one of my favorite little items! :paci: When I'm in littlespace I really crave my paci. (And sometimes when I'm trying to be adult to be honest)
I use one every night, it rarely even falls out of my mouth in the middle of the night anymore. ::p:

The down side is, I have a bad habit of popping it out of my mouth and forgetting where I put it. Which can be bad when people come over and I know I left it somewhere, but can't remember where haha.
Pacis are AMAZING!! Mine keeps me calm in all situations, and it’s just such a nice way to stay calm especially if you have anxiety. It helps and gives me something to do besides biting my nails or lip
i have one and i use it all the time. i feel like i also sleep better when i have it in and i have my favorite plushie/teddy with me. pcai's also help when im stressed or upset or anxious. i have fallen asleep many times watching a tv show or film with my paci in and cuddling my teddy.

haveing a paci is da bestest thing eva

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]