IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 51423
I have four main stuffies and a couple smaller travel stuffies for when I miss my daddy in the day. My favorite is a big pastel rainbow kitty with starry eyes, so she's my star. I have a daddy bunny that I got for my daddy being a rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac. Then there's
" kitty" from monsters (one of my favorite movies) and Harry - a pink unicorn that daddy named. When I'm a really good girl, I get a new one! 💗
My favourite was a gift from a Daddy-ish figure in my life, and its a beautiful bear named Gruffy Paterson the Brave. He protects me and helps me face big girl situations that I don't want to deal with :arr:
By kylamoony
I have so many stuffie names but my favourites are
Brownie, a smallish leapard who I've had for 14 years now
Bread, a small round cat that looks like a loaf
Nomnom, a huuge elephant stuffie, I used to nibble on it's nose and the sounds I made doing that made my parents and I call it Nomnom's ::3:
By Deleted User 53097
Mine is a black dragon and her name is Anora, its my very first stuffie that Daddy got me just a week ago when we went to breakfast one morning.
By Satan
I have a few stuffies. Sir Baa Baa was the first stuffie I bought knowing I was a little. I had stuffies before that but Sir Baa Baa is special to me. :pinkh:
I also have Marshmallow who is a lamb.
Floppy, the bunny.
Spot who is a zebra.
Mr. Fox who is a big squishable!
Kote which is my gray heating bad stuffie.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]