IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Zer0
I have a lot of stuffies that don't have names. I have a panda Daddy bought me that I call Panny.
I have lots! My bear is named Big Bear cuz hes big n hes a bear. I got him wen i was born, so i dont member naming him.

I also have a bear Tibbers dats from a videogame i like, an i have a big owly thingy dats named Henry Hoot!
By lilsxccubus
my favorite stuffie i have is named Bandit. he has a bandanna wrapped around his mouth and nose and i named him after twenty one pilots "Banditos" hehe
I have an arctic fox named Matty (after the lead singer of Memphis May Fire), an iridescent green/blue stingray named Skip (got him from the Zoo), and a Wooloo (a Pokemon) named Kayla (got her for my birthday this year). They are all my favorite and I love them all dearly.
By ShellBell
I've got a bunch of stuffies! The oldest is a little tiger named Tigre Baby Angel Tiger and I've had them for as long as I can remember. I've also got a great big wolf named Lupin, a Bernes Mountain dog named Kloof after the dog from the Brother Band series, a sloth named Llama and twin snow leopards named Snow Ball and Flurry. Those are all the ones that keep me safe and cuddle with me when I sleep. There's also the horses Black Beauty, Merry Legs and Ginger, Fawkes the phoenix, Scorch the dragon and a couple others that all guard my book shelves with Tigre. Yeah, I got a lot but most of them I got when I was a kid so I've had them for years! :stuffie:
By AriBunbun
My super most favourite stuffies are Floppy, my bunbun i carry everywhere; Steven, my gwizzle bear, and Jack, my goat! I also has Jellybean the hamster, Phi the bunbun, Ari the foxie, Ember the dwagon, Roo the panda, Mint the puppy, and a couple unnamed stuffies that i love with all my heart! ::3:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]