IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
kitten-princess wrote: 8 years ago I just rejoined this community for the first time in about 2 years. I've learned that yes I am asexual. I honestly don't like sex or anything of it. I don't know how common that is with littles or daddy's but if you could share what you think that would be amazing! Thanks so much everyone <3
I came out of the closet last year. I’m romantically attracted to both genders but sexually attracted to no one. Sometimes men pee me off though.
JacquesDoe wrote:Sometimes, you just want to cuddle up with someone and let them pamper you. As an asexual, my interests are more of the affection variety. I like being treated like a baby.
Me too! I'm all about the affection and cuddling, the physically intimate stuff not so much.
I am just a Little, whether I have a partner or not. For me, nothing physically intimate makes me go into my little space. But I can be in my little space when I'm playing with Hubby sexually. I am working out how to ask Hubby to be my Caregiver. It has absolutely nothing to do with sex. :shakeno:

It has to do with me being more happy and doing more happy things - hopefully with him, and also him helping me more with my ADHD forgetfulness and timeliness (rules and rewards). :heart:
I discovered I was a little about a year ago, I think, though my friends and significant others have always said that I have had "little tendencies."

I think I would describe myself as demisexual when Big, like I really have to be very emotionally connected with someone to even think of doing anything physically intimate. I have strong affectionate feelings for pretty much all genders, though.

In littlespace, I am a sex-repulsed asexual. Seeing anything physically intimate while immersed in little headspace makes me super uncomfy. I was hesitant to join the CG/L community because of some of the sexually-charged content I saw on Tumblr & other places. Fortunately, this community seems accepting & welcoming.
I'm really new to this, and it made me uncomfortable to think of myself as a little because there was so much I've seen about it that was physically intimate in nature. I feel like a lot of things I think/feel when the mood strikes are things very little-ish. Anywho, I just wanted to say that it makes me feel a little (haha) more open to accepting the term knowing there are others out there who have the same views on it as me. The thought of having sex with someone when I'm in my headspace makes me feel uncomfy.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]