Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
kitten-princess wrote: 4 years ago I just rejoined this community for the first time in about 2 years. I've learned that yes I am asexual. I honestly don't like sex or anything of it. I don't know how common that is with littles or daddy's but if you could share what you think that would be amazing! Thanks so much everyone <3
I came out of the closet last year. I’m romantically attracted to both genders but sexually attracted to no one. Sometimes men pee me off though.
JacquesDoe wrote:Sometimes, you just want to cuddle up with someone and let them pamper you. As an asexual, my interests are more of the affection variety. I like being treated like a baby.
Me too! I'm all about the affection and cuddling, the sexual stuff not so much.
I am just a Little, whether I have a partner or not. For me, nothing sexual makes me go into my little space. But I can be in my little space when I'm playing with Hubby sexually. I am working out how to ask Hubby to be my Caregiver. It has absolutely nothing to do with sex. :shakeno:

It has to do with me being more happy and doing more happy things - hopefully with him, and also him helping me more with my ADHD forgetfulness and timeliness (rules and rewards). :heart:
Can’t find an adult sized pacifier

Just found this one from AliExpress. It claims to […]

LOLIPOP!!

i was lookin in my kitchen when i saw a red lolipo[…]

1. my favourite stuffy is a brown bear named Teddy[…]

Dumped fake Daddy

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's never okay to[…]