IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Big light up shoes! I know they have light up shoes but they're led shoes that are always in specific styles and not the stompy ones. I like the ones with individual lights and are cutesy character shoes. Also on the shoes bit, those shoes in kid like styles like those sketchers heidi high tops (that jingle has not left my head since childhood). Also those plastic playhouses!
So many! I really wish they had cute pull-ups. I di t like diapers cuz they make little me upset(I'm bigger then that) as I'm a toddler agre but anything I've found is either to expensive not cute or just not functional. Also would love some cute footies with hoods on em! Especially animal themed ones!
clothes are definitely something i wish were made in adult sizes, i've seen so many bluey and paw patrol outfits i'm dying to wear but of course i can't wear em. >:/ i also wish arm floaties/water wings, mamaroos and other similar items, and outdoor playsets (i kno playgrounds exist but i've always loved the little slides people have in their yards, just sucks that they're so snug, lol.)
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]