IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Game Scenario

Pick whoever you want to take with you.

Where do you go first?
What kind of things do you do?
How good are the food options?
When would you go?
Why did you choose what you did? (optional).

My Entree (this is a free for all, no judging or anything).

:pheart: I would pick some of my stuffed animals and my niece.
:pheart: We'd go to the Aquarium first, so I can see all the sea life and mermaids. I'm really interested in Marine Biology and Aquatics (not in a big hobby/lifestyle way though).
:pheart: I don't really know what they have at these places exactly but (almost)any rides they may have and all the creative informational places, especially the spacewalk and shuttle thing they have, a plus if they have a station where you can pretend to be a scientist or Astrologer, and swim with the water creatures(do they just have sea life?).
:pheart: The food choices are great, limitless, and all-inclusive. they have the best ice cream, and they even have tacos and sushi.
:pheart: On my upcoming birthday.
:pheart: My stuffed animals are sorta all I have and I love my niece, and I really want to go to a place like this so I figured it'd be fun. Ice cream, tacos, and sushi are some of my favorites.
It's strange, I realise that in this game (ideal moment) I am older than my little self. That makes me wonder why I regress as young as I do. Anyway, as to the game :pres:

Who I'd take? > I'd take my mum. my real mum (first mum?) is that a thing?

Where we would go? > We'd go to the beach, just the two of us

What we'll do? > We'd build sand castles, collect sea shells and run screaming from the wiggly worms and crabs

What we'll eat? > Seaside chips and ice cream desert

When we'd go? > It would be warm so summer. But the weather would be stormy

Why? > For the chance for my mum to see the little girl I really am and not for the person I grew up to be
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]