Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
i loooove twix and heath bars. i grew up eating opera fudge and that is still my favorite ! gives me a little tummy ache but its worth it (: i usually gravitate towards m&ms because they're so easy and colorful and beautiful. i wish they have lavender colored ones! lavender is my favorite color!!! :heart: :hi:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My favorite candies are Twix chocolate and Skittles! I love love love caramel & chocolate and Twix is the perfect mix of two awesome sweet things!
My favorite Skittle when I have a pack of Skittles is the red strawberry flavored Skittle. I like pick out all the red Skittles putting them in a little pile and I would eat all the red at once! ^^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I really like Warheads! The hard kind! I am kinda silly cause I like to put a lot in my mouth and it burns away my taste buds. My tongue really hurts after that and I can't taste food but I still do it! Mama thinks I have lost my marbles every time I get it but I just can't help it...I love sour stuff!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Love sour patch kids myself. Especially the 2x times bigger ones. So much sour! So much sweetness! Ugh, I'm drooling. :eat:
I love every flavor, but leave the blue rasberry for last for extra yummy goodness. :heart:
Guilty secret *whispers* sometimes I can't stop eating them and rub my tongue raw, licking the crystals off.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I love love love love candy!!! I love all kinds of chocolate, but my favorite is anything with a peanutbutter and chocolate combination. So I really love Reese's cups and I also love KitKats and I love peppermint patties too! Really anything with sugar is right up my ally and I am the happiest little on the planet!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By princesskittycat14
Honestly... ALL SOUR CANDY!!!!! But to be specific, Sweet Tart sour chews, sour straws, sour patch kids, strawberry sour tape, sour watermelon gummies, gummy bears (sour or not) jolly rancher sour chews and the list goes on! I wish I could eat candy allllll the tiiime! 🍬🍭🍬🍬

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]