IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
me favorite ting to cuddle with is my buddy chester who is a build a bear cheetah who is going on ten years now and has been with me through the good times and the bad times since I turned 18 but he pretty much has been a really good comfort stuffie tat has kept me in a good mood most of the days
me favorite ting to cuddle with is my buddy chester who is a build a bear cheetah who is going on ten years now and has been with me through the good times and the bad times since I turned 18 but he pretty much has been a really good comfort stuffie tat has kept me in a good mood most of the days
well I would have to say my favorite thing to cuddle with is my Stuffie pebbles the penguin but I snuggle with my other stuffies as well . other than my stuffies I would say my friends , I like being affectionate and close with some even if its platonic its nice.
I like snuggling with pillows too cause its comfy
I like to cuddle with my red tiger Euphrates. My mama got him for me on valentine's day and at first I thought he was a girl and I was going to name him Tigress. Mama asked me though "What if she's a boy?" so I stopped and said "Then his name would be Euphrates!" and I have had him for 2 years
My favorite thing to cuddle with is my extra big bear. :craze: His name is Mr.D and he covers my whole body. Mr.D is the biggest teddy that I have. He so big he covers half of my bed. :splode: I love cuddling him when I watch movies. He is super soft and keeps me warm 🤗.
My favourite thing to cuddle with is my stuffie called Ana. She is a blue bear made at build-a-bear and I've had her for 7 years. I've bought her many outfits and play dress up with her all the time. But now that I've gone to uni I've had to leave her behind for the time being it's really lonely in my new bedroom all by myself with nothing to cuddle.
By princesskittycat14
:heart: My baby panda Aurora! She's a build-a-bear and I got her for my birthday. She has a white dress with pink and purple flowers!! She's soooo soft and perfect, I could cuddle her alll day FOREVERRRRR!!! She also make me feel better when I'm sicky 😊🐼🐼🐼🐼❤❤❤
By SplsihySplashy99
Well other than my boyfriend/daddy :), it would have to be the huge bear Cuddles that he bought me. The bear pretty much engulfs me it is soooo big. It is so squishy and I can just flop right into to and be really comfortable. I love Cuddles the Bear. Here is a photo of him.

I have three favorites since one of my mommies is cities away. My favorite is a stuffed pickachu that we made together at build-a-bear who has a ripped R2-D2 hoodie. (We made him really fluffy. 😊)
My second favorite is the hoodie she gave me that is a little tight on me because she's smaller than me but it still smells like her and its really warm abd nice to hug!! Its a purple new Mexico hoodie!

The last one is a purple unicorn and pegasus named Felix! His wings, horrn and inside hid ears are a light monochrome pink! And he's a small ajf a beanie baby! My old friend who was a mommy as well gave me him! One of his wings is falling off though so ill have to fix that when I have the
:angel: My absolute favorite has to be my big Squirtle pillow, Squishy! I bought him at a yard sale years ago and he's been my bestest cuddle buddy ever since. :gigs: He makes the best pillow and best plushie/stuffie. He's the best of both worlds, teehee.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]