IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Hehe my favourite thing is my caregiver <3 but other than that I love to cuddle my blouse and my three teddy bears called Cuddles, Huggles and Snuggles!! Cuddles is a bear that my mother ordered for me when I was little, he has my name and birth date embroidered on his foot!! :heart:
My favorite is my kitty plushie named Mittens! :3 I got him a long time ago as a gift from a friend, and I love him soooo much! :heart: He's grey with dark stripes, cute little whiskers and he's curled up in an Easter egg! If I don't have Mittens though, I like to cuddle my orange and purple blankie I got for Christmas one year!
:hugs: my favorite is my stitch because aside from my little mermaid i love lilo and stitch and i love stitch cause he reminds me of me when i get bratty cause I'm sleepy hehe. My other one would have to be tuffles he thinks he is a cat but he is a raccoon 😊
My favoritest thing to cuddle with is Bear. I’ve had him forever! He hears a sleeping gown and sleep hat! I’ve loved him so much his eyes came off! I had to glue them back on! He even went with me when I went to school! He’s cuddly and soft and makes me feel safe. I also have a police bear I got in England, his name is Graham, he sits on my pillow and keeps away monsters!
My favourite thing to cuddle with is a stuffed animal from my childhood, a little purple cat with a grape scented tummy named Grape. <3 Second to that is a blanket my best friend got me when I left. It's fluffy and teal and I love it a lot.
My favorite thing to cuddle with is my Dinosaur, I love him so much. He's a great big tyrannosaurus rex with a big ferocious toothy grin. He's so cuddly, I hug him all the time. He snuggles with me every night while I sleep. Makes me so happy to wake up and see his big dinosaur smile everyday. <3
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuddling with my stuffed Sven from Frozen. He's so cute in the movie and he's just the right size to fit in my arms! :heart: I cuddle with him every night and usually wake up to him under my head as a pillow. I also have a stuffed elephant named Mister Jingles who plays music when he's wound up. His trunk wipes away any tears that I have and I love to suck my thumb and rub his ear when I'm upset
My favowit thing to cuddle with is a biiiiig fluffy soft pillow! Its bigger than me, like 1000 feet long! Only pwoblem is the pillow isnt mine! I gotta fwend who let's me cuddle it whenever I want. Its so soft I ken fall a sleep when we cuddle :heart:
By EmTheDemiFairy
Any of my stuffies.#############################################################################################################################################
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]