Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'd like to know if there are any other gaming littles, and if so could you suggest any games that make you feel little? I use Slime Rancher and Spore when I'm in little space (They are both on Steam, Slime Rancher for 19.99, Spore for also 19.99) their both non-violent, (well, Spore kind of is but no bloodshed) and in my opinion quite cute :) :shuff:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I like playing Sailor Moon Drops, My Boo, Little Pet Shop, Steven Universe: Attack the Light, and also used to play FB games like Farmville, Cupcake Corner and stuff until like 8yrs ago when they decided to make it just about impossible without in-app purchases and the game runs slow as sh**. ^_^

Little Big Planet is kinda fun too. I rly liked 1 & 2.
And Terraria.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi! I don't really play a lot of games but the one I
play is on my phone. Its the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp app! It's just so cute, you can customize your character and decor your camp. The music is very relaxing and talking to cute animals just makes me want to giggle. There is also some little furniture that you can craft and make your camp look like a little nursery. There are some animals like Carrie (the kangaroo) that often calls you Little One! Its highly addictive though xD

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
So, I don't know if these games count, but because my little age is so young, I really like playing peek-a-boo and hide and seek, but sometimes I will play on my tablet just some puzzles or I have a drawing app that I like too. I also love to make music so I have an app on their that's like a piano and I can make sounds with it too. Sorry, if these weren't quite the answers you were looking for.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
spore is one of my littlespace games too! but on my old shiny blue nintendo DS, instead of PC.
other games that i love in littlespace are also ones from my actual childhood, like cooking mama (ds), sims pets (ds), minecraft (xbox) because it's so relaxing and simple, mysims (wii) for the same reasons, and all the flash/dressup games i can find! oh and i loooove moshi monsters, with its bright colours and cute minigames i could never get bored~

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]