Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By BlueEyesAndAll
Daddy just got me a unicorn, her name is Princess Sassypants. I don't know why, she just looks Sassy and that was her name then the first night I had her I gave her her full name, Princess Sassypants. One of Daddy's names for me is Princess and sometimes I'm sassy too... ;)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Right before valentine's day, me, my roommate, and a friend of ours all went to walmart, and we each grabbed a stuffed animal. Our friend got a lion, my roommate got a tiger, and I got a bear. His name is Mr. Bearington.
But I used to have a giant teddy bear named Big Bear, and he reached to my knee. Sadly I had to throw him away as he started to get bugs where his seams were ripping. :(

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By RadiatorDaisy
This is jelly, he is my anxiety buddy... we go everywhere together, and I make sure to take lots of pictures of him cause it makes sure I take time to see all the things I want to!

Sometimes when he is good, he gets to sit with daddy and I when we watch scary movies- and only cause we make sure to snuggle him so he doesn't get nightmares!~
Attachments
13487912_807606096040827_1428728733_n.jpg
13487912_807606096040827_1428728733_n.jpg (137.32 KiB) Viewed 922 times

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I'm a plus size little and I have a (possible) car[…]

Usually just call it the Visitor, but some of the[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name? Bertie Cinde[…]

Wow I am going thought something similar with my c[…]