IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 62381
Lately, I've found myself curious on what others enjoy doing while in littlespace. I'll share some activities of my own!

—Eating sweets or candy I normally wouldn't eat
—Playing pretend with my plushes/cuddling them
—Playing games I find nostalgic to my childhood
—Downloading and using coloring book pages in MSPaint (I'm much too lazy to buy a physical coloring book)

I'd like to know what kinds of activities y'all get up to while regressing! :–D
Hi! There are a few things I do in little space
🟣 playing with plushies
🟣 playing outside on the playground
🟣playing/watching CG play video games like Mario kart, kingdom hearts
🟣watching Disney movies
🟣trying to dance to kid music/Disney music
🟣 eating sweets
🟣 coloring
🟣 finger painting
🟣 kiddie puzzles
🟣 playing with playdoh
🟣 being read to by CG

It all depends on what age I’ve regressed to as my little age is 2-7
By Deleted User 62111
My little age is 2 months to 12 years. I vary in between, but I do have a kitten side too. But for my little side things that I like to do are;
- Color in coloring books (for my preteen self I have ones with swear words in them he he he.) but for my littler self I have one with googly eyes and every page has holes cut out for all the zoo animals so you can see their googly eyes through every sheet =)
- I like to play video games, webkinz was my go to for my littler self, but it's not as free as it used to be, all about memberships now. But I play other games as my middle self.
-I watch movies
-I take lots of day naps
-I stay up late
-I eat irresponsibly (Not great, but I'm impulsive by nature and I don't have anyone managing me so while it's not great at the end of the day I do binge on treats when I feel like eating that is. Sometimes I'm too preoccupied to feel hungry that day.)
-I like to draw pictures, I use jumbo crayons and I hold them wrong because it's more fun when it's not all about being percise
-I like to play with legos as my bigger self
-I like to bake sweets
-I like to cuddle my stuffies
-I like to dress up and go out into town and show off my crazy outfits
-I like to garden in my sunroom (I'm building an indoor garden)
-I like to play with my pets
-I like to stare at my fish and my crawfish in their tanks
-I like to babble to myself any anyone who cares to listen
-I like to break off into bad singing when I think of random song lyrics in my head
-I like to dance randomly to tunes I think up or remember
-I like to spend hours doing puzzles
-I like to binge cartoons and shows, I happen to like Power Rangers Super Samurai
-I like climbing onto things, and napping in high up places (but this might just be my kitten side, but I will climb the cupboards in search of treats)
-I like to read
-I like to play with toys
- like to play pretend with my imaginary friends
-I like to collect new hobbies, I like binging on things, hobbies are very distracting and entertaining to me no matter the type as long as it has potential to keep me occupied, which is a generally easy task to do. I'm very distractable.
I do a lot of stuff, but I'm also pretty out there so I'm not embarrassed to take colouring books and crayons and diapers to the counter if I want them. And if they ask I'm not too scared to tell them they're for me and my hobbies.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]