IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By nestledinstars
Hey hi! Are you guys gonna watch the santa tracker this year? :D Or even, does your little self still believe in santa? mine does, even though BIG me knows already. But my mama says that even if he isn't really the one who gives out presents, he is the christmas spirit! or something like that.
By DaddysLilPrince
Yes!!! :craze: :splode:

But I sorta grew up with Santa. When I was biologically little, my dad looked like him, so I don't think I ever really stopped believing. Even now. He passed in 2011 after a stroke.
By nestledinstars
Yay, santa tracker!!!! :D

I kinda did too--where we lived, there was this stage place thingy, and the same guy would come be santa every year. me and my brother kept going to see him until we were, uhhh. like. 9? but then my mama stopped taking us. I guess she thought we got too big. but we also got to write him letters, and we'd get one back, too! the letter always had this flat, gold teddy bear ornament thingy glued to the letter that had our names written into it. santa would always say, 'leave this bear on your tree, and you'll get an extra special gift this year'! but i don't actually remember if we got anything special. it was still reeeaaaally awesome.

but then my older sister had her baby, and we got to help play santa when she was two! that was fun for a little while. but I still feel reeeeaaally excited for christmas every year. :D I wonder if they're gonna make santa wear a mask this year? :gigs:
By nestledinstars
Ooohhh, also just noticed the crossed out part. I'm sorry to hear that. D: I know what it's like to lose someone you love, but a parent would be even more difficult to live with, I think. :tears:
By DaddysLilPrince
Fortunately, as of right now I know of three separate "official" organizations--Dr. Fauci, the Canadian Health Ministry, and the Irish Parliament--that have stated quite clearly that the pandemic hasn't reached the North Pole, and that Santa himself is immune. We still have to stay socially distanced from him so he doesn't take it back to Mrs. Claus though! So we can't stay up too late on Christmas Eve!! :craze: :craze: :craze:

And I can't say I don't miss him, but when he passed it was a blessing. The stroke had robbed him of everything that made life enjoyable for him. :hugs:
By SilentBunny
Oh! I didn't know that there was a Santa tracker :0 but I think now that I know I'm going to do that hehe :pinkh:

Also @DaddysLilPrince I'm sorry for your loss :( I can't imagine what it's like, I hope you're doing okay :pinkh:
By DaddysLilPrince
@SilentBunny, Thanks. I do miss him sometimes, but it's been almost 10 years now. It's more bittersweet than grief anymore. :hugs:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]