IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I really like the kiddie Transformers spin offs, but especially Rescue Bots Academy. Both when big and little Academy is my fave out of the Transformers Rescue Bots cartoons. Botbots is also super good but at times the more gross humor stuff gets a bit much for me.

I also like My Little Pony and 101 Dalmatian Street.

And I love baking shows so much both when big and little. The Great British Baking Show and Sugar Rush on netflix are my go tos for baking shows when little. The Great British Baking Show is the more calming one out of the two, but Sugar Rush is really good despite being so hectic and so far has been one of the cleanest content wise that I've seen. Sugar Rush also had a trans woman on the show once which made me super happy as a trans man as these shows rarely have openly trans people on them.
My favorite little show is Special Agent Oso. I love watching it with my teddy Lilly. But I also love Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Elena of Avalor. But that's really just the start because I have a bunch more that I watch.
I love Franklin, Berenstain Bears, Little Bear and Arthur. I've also been watching the Redwall cartoon. I never saw it as a kid but I'm loving it now! I don't know what's going to happen and there's a storyline and cool characters. The other shows I can pick a random episode and watch it and it's sorta background noise, but Redwall I mostly pay attention to and just enjoy the story without being critical or overthinking things haha

I am a writer so I am really used to watching shows and thinking about how it was made, what might come next, what something might symbolize...so turning all of that off and watching tv just because I like it is nice.
This is a popular answer, but My Little Pony is probably the show I've watched the most in little space. I've been a fan ever since it first aired, it's very much my comfort show. I also love Sofia the First, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy, pretty much any Scooby-Doo show, The Magic School Bus, and more ^_^
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]