IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
SMazie wrote: 2 years ago My favorite anime to watch is My Neighbor Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. I can watch that on repeat, but it also makes me really sleepy so by the time the credits are rolling I’m usually out or will go down super easy. It’s actually my go-to anime when im in my little space. I might start with another one of his films like Spirited Away or Howls Moving Castle to help regress me when im feeling anxious. The music and artistry just is so pure in Miyazaki’s works.
Miyazaki is a real hero for me. I watched all his works and I never feel tired of them. My favorite is by far Spirited Away. The first time I watched that animation I was 7 years old and I have watched it again hundreds of times so far. I had a collection of stuffed toys of characters from Miyazaki's animations back in my mother's real estate in Kotor. My cats - Hauru and Totoro - also named after Miyazaki's characters. Here's a picture of Totoro from last Halloween :splode:

lundye wrote: 2 years ago
Miyazaki is a real hero for me. I watched all his works and I never feel tired of them. My favorite is by far Spirited Away. The first time I watched that animation I was 7 years old and I have watched it again hundreds of times so far. I had a collection of stuffed toys of characters from Miyazaki's animations back in my mother's real estate in Budva. My cats - Hauru and Totoro - also named after Miyazaki's characters. Here's a picture of Totoro from last Halloween :splode:

[/quote]

Such a cutie! My cat's name is Ponyo. I think they would be best friends :hi:
By Deleted User 62376
My favorite anime to watch in littlespace is Little Witch Academia it's not very long, but it's so cute, it always makes me happy in my heart! :heart: :pacy: :splode:
I think pokemon is great, I personally love it there is a app for it poke tv. Although it doesn't have all the seasons but it does change the seasons sometimes. An other one is super monsters on Netflix, netfix has some good ones. Hope this helps :splode:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]