IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I don't know if anyone else likes to watch some anime when in littlespace, but I sure do! I really want to know people's favorites! Mine are Pretty Cure, Ojamajo Doremi, and Sailor Moon!
well I don't usually watch anime in little space but I know a few animes that made me feel like I would enjoy them in little space. Those would be: Pokemon, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko, and Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear.
By Deleted User 66506
My favorite anime to watch is My Neighbor Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. I can watch that on repeat, but it also makes me really sleepy so by the time the credits are rolling I’m usually out or will go down super easy. It’s actually my go-to anime when im in my little space. I might start with another one of his films like Spirited Away or Howls Moving Castle to help regress me when im feeling anxious. The music and artistry just is so pure in Miyazaki’s works.
SMazie wrote: 2 years ago My favorite anime to watch is My Neighbor Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. I can watch that on repeat, but it also makes me really sleepy so by the time the credits are rolling I’m usually out or will go down super easy. It’s actually my go-to anime when im in my little space. I might start with another one of his films like Spirited Away or Howls Moving Castle to help regress me when im feeling anxious. The music and artistry just is so pure in Miyazaki’s works.
I really like Howls Moving Castle have you ever read the book?
KitterKat wrote: 2 years ago My favorite is either Steven Universe, Avatar the Last Airbender, or MLP
I like the last air bender as well. Have you ever seen Dragon Prince? I think you might like it based on the list of anime u have down. I love it is super amazing.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]