IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I’ve tried to find fun mobile games for when I’m little. I have no problem with paid games, but it’s hard to know if it’s worth the cost.
Do you have any favourites when you’re little?
I like open ended toddler games like when you can make, cook or build something and there’s no “right” way to do it. One of my favourites is a part of an Alfie Atkins game where you cook and can put chocolate or strong spices or other strange things in the food and when Alfie’s dad tastes it he doesn’t like it if it’s too hot 🤭.
I also like a Duplo game, but I only have the free game because it’s a bit too pricey.
If you like building blocks or legos there's a game called Construction Set where you basically are just building lego sets. They sort the pieces for you and you just have to find the right piece and click on it. So it's really simple and I guess it can get boring sometimes but it's fun to see the different sets.
I used to like Disney emoji blitz before they made it so that you have to spend real money to get anywhere. I haven’t played anything else recently. Will look into the Duplo and other building games. Those sound like things I’d like!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]